Thursday, December 11, 2008

:x

Tim Kasher, I want to be the first to thank you on behalf of all of us heart broken women. Your voice is going to pull me through, I can't stomach another conor break down in which I listen to the howls for hours sobbing into a pillow. Your execution of the pen to the page is with much tact and honesty. Every whisper on black out is a breath I can relate to.

Sincerely, Tati-Ana Brissett

In other news, the rain in Boston is inside of my bones along with the cold. I can torture myself like no other, not to sound depressing or overtly emotional. In all honesty, I need to be cold before I can appreciate the warmth.

I just wish after that hour with jeff I felt any more better. I just keep tearing up and I mean it's true what those lyrics say, crying in the rain so no one can see. No one knew I was crying, not one person. No one cries in the morning. I mean think about it, how many times do you wake up and feel this failing sorrow?

honestly, I wanna go home, I wanna be dry, I wanna be loved and held close.
I've got some shit to get straight.

No comments: