Wednesday, December 3, 2008

holidays shmolidays.

So, I exist.
I'm no longer off of the grid.
Massachusetts Identification Card holder, that I am.

Oh, ridiculous.
I have made some decisions.

1. no reason to write about bullshit that happens in real life. it happened, get over it, don't record it, you're not Anne Frank, no one is making a movie about it or putting that shit under glass in a museum. honestly, out of all the spiteful shit I do in a day, I can't begin to write both sides and it just plum ain't right for me to record the other.

2. stop stop stop being so damn insecure about love given. someone loves you, let them. let them in. no homo.

3. hang out more, I missed my franz, but I'd like some solid guy friends, not gunna lie, tis the season for boy mates.

4. bette midler.

5. this isn't much of a decision kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda like bette midler but, I look nice in my seafoam sweter.

oh, I hope victoria and I get to travel this summer.
we're slaves of time.

No comments: