Saturday, October 11, 2008

some times, sometime.

I sit here, with Peenie, and I laugh.
The entire time Bel wasn't here, I was so mean to her.
I kept leaving her outside and yelling at her. She's just a baby.
A little baby cat that likes to bite at my loose stitches and watch me type out the latest misadventures of my life, that I choose to document anyways.

So, I went for a walk and gooood lord, I have not been active enough.
I can't wait for my bike to get here for me to suddenly spring into action. Walking is free, and so is taking the stairs and playing more.
I miss playing.

It's funny, I went for my walk in my increasingly tight jeans and this new hoodie that I look fabulous in and everywhere I went there were a million guys there, checkin me out. Pfft, where's yo library card girl? mmmhmmm. HAHA.

My friend Eddie kept telling me how beautiful I was and I'm thanking him and laughing the entire time because I don't think I have ever felt this hefty, ever.

Don't get it twisted, I am a thick chick by nature, if I was a milkshake you'd need a spoon baby, not a straw.

But really, I need to get my shit together, walking is a must, no more train home, this is for me.

Then one of Eddies customer called me a beautiful woman. HAHAHAHA a woman, a beautiful woman.

I'm telling you, I know I'm all types of fine but everytime someone calls me beautiful I feel so weird. I'm flattered and completely humble but I still feel weird.

Then I get home after purchasing a pair of these fabulous earrings and a wonderful new house phone that I'm psyched about.

Finally, house calls. COOOOL.


Well, I'm not sure about the rest of the night. Andrews been sick and snippy all day. I wouldn't blame him, I'm crazy as hell. But I do love him enough to spend money on Puffs with lotion tissue and apple juice boxes.

Hopefully I get to meet his best friend tonight and you know, we all are frannnz.
:)<3

No comments: