Sunday, September 21, 2008

sunshine

coming through my window, I lay flat on my stomach and smile.

today is the 21st of september.
today is sunday.
today is the beginning of another week.
today I'm seeing Drew & today is sweet.

I don't worry about him and I being weird or awkward.
we just go with the flow and laugh like idiots all night.
we're not perfect, but we've got bright smiles and sweet little quips and quirks.

ha, its to the point where I think of ways we could have met before we did.
we could have had the ball rolling.
but maybe this is perfect timing.
you've gotta get rained on before you can enjoy the sunshine.

I just remembered this posts to facebook but I don't really care.
it's all true, the kids' impressive.


well, I'm off to sew my pants and enjoy the good fortune I've got.
<3

No comments: