Thursday, September 18, 2008

colbs and nelo are sleeping.

so I'm blasting brand new and writing.

I can't believe 3 months ago I asked the same question.
well are you?
my neck has hickies on it.
how primitive.
lolololololiked it.
I wish you could do all of the ingredients to make a hickie but didnt get the product of discoloration.
thanks!
Drew, oh he's such a cute kid.
this has all the potential of easy on it.
hahahaha autumn boy.
<3;) youre cute kiddo.

can I say that I am actually very poor.
like, so poor.
I don't like to think about it.
its saddening.
I want to not be.
not thinking about it.

I got my halloween costume today.
I'm a cop.
lol.
shush.
I thought it would be neat.
oh it fits just right, hello darlin.

I can't wait for tonight! Drew and I are making mustaches for the party :)
cutethingsss.

well, I am most certainly done gushing.
three cheers for men who know what they want and kiss you like magic.

No comments: