Tuesday, September 30, 2008

land lines.

It's a good thing I backed off of that road.
I asked for perspective, and it untied my hands.

My name is Tati-Ana, I am 18 and 3/4.

Hello tuesday. This will be a bunch of scattered thoughts.

1. kevin devine, when will you be around?
2. I like the arrangment I have made.
3. someone should go night walking with me, the citayyy is prettayyy.

I saw the leaves change today.
I sat and watched one change.
You don't know, you were not there.

I think this could be a big deal.
I have never felt this content with another human being.
Every frown is on my to do list to change.
Every heart beat is another second I have.
I don't know where this is going and that is ALRIGHT.
for the first time, its all right there.

thank you fairy godmother.
and thank you autumn, proof that there is beauty in the breakdown.

No comments: