Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have had a headache for 3 days.

Im tired.
and when I say tired I mean really fucking beat.
I worked 8 hours constant on my feet and went for a walk after work around shaws at least 20 times just to buy some sherbet.
I just want to sleep my life force away but Alyssa is looking for her wallet. still.
Thats gotta fucking blow.
I dont have my i.d. or anything but if I did and lost it, I would be pissy.
The only thing is, her times to look for said wallet are kind of wild.
Like, 2 a.m. when I tell her at 10 that I have work at 530.
or right now, when I have to get up an go apartment searching/pack for home/ brain storm my project for gretchen.
Im not even mad its just super awkward.
Really, way too much shit to do on a monday.
But thats how it goes right?
I'm just syked for sleeping.
So, here I go.

No comments: