Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th

Harah Harah Harah.
Fireworks, no boyfriend, no crushes...ok not true but they're home so, BOO.

I want to sleep but I want to buy clothes. I wanna look baaaaaad. I wanna be a bad mamajama. Like, that is my aspiration.

I don't want anyone to like me like me right now. I could settle with a simple 'you look good shawty I wanna see you on the daily mamita."

Heads up, that works every time IF and only if you're not a criminal, look anything like smokey bear or steal peoples stuff. Fuck outta here, I don't buy for you to take, sticky fingers ass nigga, oh I put honey on my hands so I can just slot cha stuff mah way. I digress, that tangent was highly unnecessary.

I think I'm going to head over to the galleria?
OR perhaps get some new shoes?
I really do not need a thing.
I need to give to charity or something.
I'm super spoiled by...my fucking self.

Im kinda hoping we get the apartment wa want. I kinda wanna live in boston to be completely honest. Its lookin hinda bleek though to be serious and concerned.

Tangent here: concerned. Some people say that word so curious. They add the 'ned' as if it's someones name. I AM CONCER! NED! I am concerrrrned.

Anyways, my brothers coming to visit on the 10th. SYKED!
:] were goin to have a blast.
liddle brudder in da citter. ok so I'm a lame older sister shush.


hope everyone is having a good fourth.

No comments: