Sunday, August 10, 2008

you are the words I fumble for

This is bothering me.

But the bother of new clothes or something to wake up to, christmas morning? No, no, no. I keep thinking and rethinking and returning to the same conclusion: I should stop? But I don't want to. It's not the same. No games, just straight up. I can't even fathom this. It's like I'm watching a movie, and I know the plot or so I think. And I don't reeeeeeeeeally know the plot cause every second it gets better and more complex.

I could talk for hours to you and it feels like never enough time. Always moving for more words, more time, less silence, too many laughs, alot of information, exchanging, exchanging, exchanging, like me, like me, like me, so similar, too similar, whats different?

Im eating my negative thoughts when they manage to slip through.

THIS COULD BE A MISTAKE, YOU COULD BE WRONG, THIS COULD END BADLY.
I don't know.

Im afraid, of the future. Of not being right. I want this to make sense.

I want too much. I just feel like this could be one of those things that devastates.
ERRRRRRR.

It just feels so comfortable, like summer and old jeans.


Besides this, I hope my finals go well.


& SHOUTS TO KEVIN DEVINEwhaaaat.

No comments: