Thursday, November 6, 2008

what pretty thoughts you have.

SO! Lets talk about me, huh? Hm.
I've been a hermit.
To the point where everyone this weeks has been asking where I have been.
It's sad but I have been here, home, doing my own thing.
I've been hoping I get this job and that I do well at the interview tommorow.
That I get money soon.
& I don't know, that things keep going well.

Sometimes I think about time.
If I keep living day to day, Andrew and I will always exist.
I mean isnt that it?
don't plan ahead too far, have at least 5 inside jokes (at least one must occur a day in which the two datees are in stitches about or at least exchange knowing smiles.) and don't be too mean.

Everything else is just fluff or common sense.
I'm happy, promise.


Well, I'm off to clean my room and listen to Cursive.

No comments: