Saturday, June 21, 2008

In the beginning!

So, this is the first installment of 'Do You Boo Boo' which I have created to uplift people of all walks of life doing, well shit, them. Celebrities, common ass people, your moms and her moms, if I find out something positive is going on in the community or any community I'm going to promote it to the fullest.

On the flip side, if someone is NOT doing them or doing someone else and making a social ruckus I will not hesitate to blog it down and let it be known. As long as it is a celebrity or someone of importance in the media, I will not disclose names of the perpitrators but rather give them a name they somehow deserve.

Don't confuse this page with gossip or hate spewing because that sounds like some shit that would mess up a new hair doo and put a wrinkle on the toe of my new dunks. I'm just a woman with a lot to say. Please stay tuned because I will have some news for you in a little bit.

No comments: